August 5, 2011

Getting Organized

 I am the most organized and unorganized person that I know.  The good side to it is that I always know where everything is, I appear organized to other people who don't know me well, and I get everything done in a punctual manner.  The bad side to it is that I have papers all over my apartment, piles of things in different corners of my room, and nothing in any order that makes sense to other people.  But I am starting a small business right now where I am doing videography, and I had to get organized in a conventional way!  I started losing track of clients, dates and other little notes.  So I went to office max and got some great things to stay organized!  At first I found an ugly plastic file box with green files for it- but then I found an adorable box with colored files!! I also found a calender that matched it.  Then of course I couldn't pass up on some sticky notes.  Let me know what you think of my new method of organization.
Desk Calender to write down meetings and important dates
 I found this cute file box and put it together myself!

 Okay it was extremely easy to do- you can see there I buttoned the sides together



                                                 Found some cute multi-colored file folders to use
                                           Cute sticky notes and sticky receipts to give to clients!
                                                                  My cat enjoys boxes
                                                                      He's obsessed!!

2 comments:

  1. Could you tell us more about your small videography business?:)
    I've got similar boxes like you (similar pattern, so cute), I storage my cosmetics inside. And my cat also loves boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you too, kind of organized but still kind of not so organized...it's weird lol!
    Like I love color coding things, and organazing things in different drawers,and I love making lists to keep myself organized. so people usally think I'm organized, but then I also leave piles of things all over my room! so I totally get what you mean. oh and that box is really cute!

    ReplyDelete