August 10, 2011

Ulta Haul and Dying My Hair!

Okay so I went to Ulta today! I didn't get too much but I do like what I got. Here is a picture (and I'll explain that picture above soon!):

Hair color in Golden Honey

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Chestnut

OPI Purple with a Purpose
           
NYX Lipliner in Flower

So the nail polish I absolutely love! I got that color on my toes one time for a pedicure but I've been wanting it for awhile! Such a good transition to fall color.  The NYX lipliners are really good too.  I didn't know what Flower would look like, but I was so happy it's a pale pink just like the packaging shows.  It's perfect for me!! The Chestnut color in the jumbo one is also really pretty- it's a nice neutral color and you can wear it all over your lips too.  So the hair dye I was so skeptical about buying! I never highlight my hair at home because of bad past experiences- but I do have some light pieces (even though they look so dull) So I decided it really needed to be brightened! Here are some more "during" pics:

And I thought the after came out really nicely! Especially for store bought dye AND I didn't put it on in any strategic way! I am very happy with it.  Here are some pictures:



This one is very true to the color



1 comment:

  1. wow youre blog is so good i watched your vidio on youtube it was so good and youre hair turned out very nice. me (the girl who is loving youre blog

    ReplyDelete